Thursday, April 4, 2013

Nothing Set In Stone

Today has been a productive day for me. Not in terms of getting several things accomplished at the office, but that I've finished several projects for school earlier this morning. And it's such a nice day out today, that it put me in a nice, positive mood. I'm hoping for lots more to get done today. Shortly ago I started conducting leads as usual for the first part of the day. I plan to find more potential clients through lunch so I can finish the list and jump into some design work.

The graphic design interns are working on promotional graphics in order to draw more attention and traffic to several different blogs. I have several ideas about where I want to go creatively with the designs but have yet to begin them. I also need to look over the anti-bullying posters I have created before sending the final versions to Amanda later in the week. Next week we are planning on focusing on some of the artwork that has been created since we've all started. I'm excited to see what other people have come up with for both posters and the promotional graphics.

I do want to create a few promotional graphics for the blogs, so I should start cranking out some designs. I think I want to incorporate similar elements into however many of them I make, but I also want to keep some of the aesthetics of the original blogs and there designs. I have conducted some research into what the designs will look like, but nothing set in stone.

Now to get back into the research so I can work tentatively on my promotional graphics later in the day.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment