Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Check it Out


We began some new projects yesterday doing some banner designs to promote the different blogs Esente runs on different social media outlets. We were asked to design for the four different blogs but so far I only have anything to show for three of them. I think they might still need some tweaking here and there but I'm happy with how they've turned out at this point. This will be images that are used in the feeds of Facebook and Twitter to draw the viewers eye hopefully causing them to click and check out the blogs.












In an effort to make myself as accessible and marketable as possible to future employers I have begun using a program to creat a small website for my portfolio and resume. I have been using coroflot.com but I've found that it isn't as customizable as I would like it to be. And being a designer I believe that the site is as much of a piece of the portfolio as the work in it. Having this blog will be one thing someone can search for, but having a website will help make me look even more impressive. Now if I can only find some employers.

Tim Pietrasik
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment