Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Leads and Blogs

This Tuesday morning has been a productive one to say the least. I spent the whole morning trying to ignore the beautiful weather and focus on my business contact collection for OnPoint media so I could collect as many as possible. I did. Collection took place in Dracut and Newburyport, MA where I searched several business markets and attained 36 businesses, my high for the last week or so. On another note, yesterday afternoon was different than most because the interns focused on the number of blogs that needed new posts. I composed 4 different posts on 3 different blogs on current web articles on topics of drunk driving, and bullying. The most interesting article I wrote on was about a new mobile app that was donated to several schools in California that allows students to anonymously report bullying or crime in school without fear of being a labeled a "snitch." It was interesting to know that the tools of the modern bully have taken a turn to fight against them.

More updates will be posted tomorrow.

Bradley Simonsen
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Spring Semester 2013
Public Relations/Marketing Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment