Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fix You

Valerie Nelkin
St. Lawrence University '10
Graphics Intern 2013
 
So the Fix You video is now at almost 20,000 views... which leaves me kind of speechless.  All the interns did some social network blasting yesterday to get some more people heading to Becca's youtube channel, be it by Twitter, Facebook, or texting and emailing family and friends.  For me alone, emailing my family, old bosses, even an old professor seemed to work really well, as my digital media professor from St. Lawrence was thrilled to see the video, and forwarded it to yet more people.  Again today we are going to continue with the social network blasts, gonna try to find different anti-bullying organizations on Facebook and Twitter to bring some more attention to the video and Becca's Right Now campaign.
Other than that, still no new art work, and did a few more leads today, though didn't get as many as usual today which was kind of disappointing, but it happens.  At least I can just go to the Fix You video to see the view count to cheer myself up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment