Thursday, April 25, 2013

Short and Sweet


After all the research we did trying to figure out how to contact bands via Reverbnation we finally had success using the ask a question feature. Because the space to ask is so limited we had to shorten the url to the One Night Stand and keep the message extremely brief. I think this approach will be really hit or miss just because some bands will assume we are a scam and just ignore. But you would think if the band is interested in playing a show they would at least respond to a message. Even if they are just swearing at us thinking we are spam.

I began work on a Buzz on Bullying social media promo banner yesterday afternoon. At this point I think it looks too similar to the first one I did. I'd like to make some sort of vector illustration to accompany the Becca Bee of some sort of bullying event. I would use a photo but the style of the Bee is so defined I want any other imagery to look similar and fit the style.


Still needs some work and it will probably look a lot different by the end of today. 

Tim Pietrasik
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment