Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cubed

So far this week leads have been going extremely well for me. It has gotten to a point where I bang them out so quickly that I can't even keep up with my tally. Today I got to take a break from leads and help assemble the cubes for the sales group of One Night Stand. The sales people will be working over the summer replying to the bands which have responded to our initial contact trying to sell them a slot in one of our concerts. So far the initial contact of the bands has been challenging. The majority of the bands have Facebook for their contacts and when multiple messages are sent Facebook automatically blocks that account assuming it's spam. Hopefully we can figure out a strategy to get around it and make some real progress on contacting bands.

Tim Pietrasik
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment