Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It Gets Easier With Time


It's amazing how much easier it is to gather leads at this point in the internship in comparison to the start. It is also amazing what expectations I have set for myself when collecting. A bad day in leads used to be anything less than fifteen, now a bad day is anything less than thirty. Maybe I should start just doing anything I want to get good at as often as I do leads. I'd be great at everything.

I have been plugging away trying to get my new portfolio website ready to launch. I switched from using coroflot.com because I cannot customize the design of the site as much I would like to. The new site I am using -weebly.com - is very customizable which I think may be stunting my progess. With all of the different options I am getting very choosy. I just need to choose and get this thing finished.

Tim Pietrasik
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment