Thursday, April 18, 2013

Scrap It

Today has been a good day all around. As always, once I got into the office this morning I jumped right into conducting leads for OnPoint Media. It was interesting today finding leads considering we were searching throughout my hometown of Woburn, MA. I was given several lists, and then some more as I kept going through them quite fast. Some of the sections that I was looking in were food, furnishings, housing, insurance, among others. Today was one of the best days for leads for myself, as I was able to collect 64 in total! Woo-hoo! This may have been the most I have found at a single time or very close to it.

Upon completion of leads for the day, I began working on another promotional graphic for one of the blogs. This one was for the Stop Drunk Driving Now blog in particular. I had begun working on this several days ago but I was unhappy with the outcome so I decided to scrap the idea all together. I believe I posted an update of this graphic the other day (along with one for BizBuzz) but please disregard that one all together. Instead, I began from scratch today and I was actually able to finish it considerably fast. I'm a lot happier with the way the second third version resulted. You can see the completed version below. Now to start a fourth promo graphic for the anti-bullying blog! More updates coming soon!

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern


No comments:

Post a Comment