Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Buzzin'

Yesterday was one of my two short days at the Esente office, so I didn't get much done in terms of design materials. Of course I conducted leads for at least an hour and a half. I was given several different lists to work from, which can be a godsend when you have one long list with no promising leads to enter into the spreadsheet. Yesterday I was able to collect a total of 34 leads. Today I am hoping to surpass this number. Maybe I'll see if I can make it to 50 by the hour and a half is elapsed.

I did get some of another promotional graphic started a few days ago, and made some more progress on it yesterday. However, there is still some more details that need to be worked out before I finalize the design. This promotional graphic is designed in order to draw more traffic to OnPoint Media's BizBuzz. I pretty much kept the whole idea of the buzzing/bee and incorporated it into the design. The background looks like a honeycomb, so I think it might catch peoples' eye and hopefully direct them toward the BizBuzz. There's still several pieces that need to be worked on. Today I would like to finish this promo graphic, and ideally start another one. Here's what I have completed so far.


Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment