Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Weeks End

Finally, the end of a very productive week. The weather has not seemed to get any better, and the more I talk about, the less likely it will ever change for my favor. The way it goes. My morning was productive, but at the expense of my patience and comfort. I collected business contacts for OnPoint Media from mainly furnishing and healthcare in Everett MA, much to my dismay because I despise the healthcare category for its very jumbled and disorganized listing system and the inability to locate any particular doctor with a simple Google search. But, nonetheless, I collected my new average of 31 businesses. My afternoon yesterday was another blogging day where I wrote about 3 different articles on bullying drunk driving. The articles I found were all pretty interesting. There was a Mothers Against Drunk Driving ceremony that helped spread the dangers of drunk driving hosted by few mothers who have personally lost loved ones to these tragic incidences. Second was an article about a law against bullying that is failing to get traction to move forward due to time restriction laws set by legislature. Last, was an article about an original song and video written by a 12 year old bullying victim about the hardships of bullying with a strong message to stop it. This afternoon I will be composing more blog posts on similar topics.

I'll check back in on Monday

Bradley Simonsen
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Spring Semester 2013
Public Relations/Marketing Intern
  

No comments:

Post a Comment