Monday, April 29, 2013

Back to Work


Today is my first day back after needing two weeks off to deal with family issues. To my surprise, there were no other interns here. I was under the impression that the internship continued for another two weeks but I guess some people got to leave early, either based on merit or lack of merit. I assume their departures were legitimate seeing as the end was so close, you'd have to be a moron to quit. While I was out, I was still able to write some descriptions for Becca Levy and Jayna Lininger's YouTube videos and continue regular postings in the Rock Report.  The Rock Report still hasn't gotten old, but I am starting to run out of clever plays on classic rock/pop references and may have to resort to blander entry titles. Last I checked, the PSA/music video I worked on was up to 50,000 views.  Not too shabby. It's refreshing to be doing leads again as I have spent the past two weeks wandering the internet without aim or purpose. It's good to be reminded it serves a function other than fact checking trivia and staying up to date on things I don't especially care about.  

Travis Long
Esente Music Group
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment