Monday, April 22, 2013

Toothpicks In My Eyes

Considering I didn't go to bed until 3 this morning, I'm pretty exhausted today and can't wait to go to bed later! I'm in need of some serious sleep action when I get out of my classes later on in the day, or I could always sleep in my classes. Never really understood how people can fall asleep in a class. Or I could always find some toothpicks to keep my eyes open for the remainder of the day. Hmm..decisions, decisions.

Anyways I arrived at the office today shortly after 9:30, after dragging myself to my 8 o'clock class this morning. I jumped right into conducting more internet research for OnPoint Media. I still actually am working on these as we speak. Started looking throughout Belmont, MA today and had several lists to look through. Today is actually another good day for leads, for myself at least. I'm not entirely sure where my numbers are at this point, but I believe I've exceeded at least 30 or so, or at least that's what I'm hoping.


As today is one of my two short days here, I haven't had time to start working on my fourth promotional graphic for the Buzz on Bullying blog. I completed 3 already so for the three other blogs, but wanted to create one for each of them. I'm still kicking ideas around my head for the creative direction of this fourth promo graphic. I have to admit it was easy coming up with an idea for the other 3 that are already completed, but this one has put up a creative road block. I was on the blog, itself, to help get inspired and draw some inspiration, but with little success. Maybe I'm over thinking things, so perhaps I should step back for a while and see where I am. Tomorrow I would like to have the new graphic half completed, or ideally completely finished. We shall see where things are tomorrow afternoon.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment