Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Interns- Research


4/23/13- Today I was running late and therefore only collected 13 leads.  Then after lunch all the interns were assigned a research assignment on collecting band for One Night Stand.  I was trying to find how we could not get block from Facebook by sending messages to the band.  One of the ways I found was to have more friends then the messages you are sending out and to spread the messages over the course of the day.   Then I found some other helpful hints and some sites to get more band then the ones we have.  After researching I moved on to working on Social Media Ad for Biz Buzz Blog. The concept is to create flowers and have the bee biz to the flowers and have text saying “learn how to grow your business”.  


Renee Breau 
Graphic Designer
reneebreau.com

No comments:

Post a Comment