Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Yesterday

Valerie Nelkin
St. Lawrence University '10
Graphics Intern 2013
 
Worked on leads as usual, got quite a few in a short space of time.
So the Fix You video is now at over 38,000 views!  Whoa!  I must say, I never expected it to be that successful, so I am ecstatic that it has been.
Also started on another poster, this one for antibullying, I've given up on the video game poster because of its potential political connotations.  So here is the beginnings of it:
Evenutally, it will look like a computer in a dark room with a monster creeping up behind it, going along the lines of cyber bullying being just as scary and hurtful as any other kind of bullying.
My Biz Buzz graphic is also in the works:
Though now I look at it I feel like I should probably just use the laptop from the above poster instead, it looks more interesting...


No comments:

Post a Comment