Monday, April 8, 2013

Rockin'

 Today I started off by finishing up a list of leads from the last week. I had a page left of businesses classified under consumer services in North Andover, MA. From the remainder of this list, I was able to collect 18 in total. Not too bad. Once I finished off this list, I began researching several different business services including computer hardware and software, consumer electronics and consumer services in North Billerica. All together I have found 34 leads in total for today so far.

Last week I had begun working on some promotional graphics that will be used to drive more traffic to various blogs. I am in the middle of working on several of these graphics, however I only have one finished that is for the Rock Report. I like the way it came out, but I may play around with some of the details a little more. I'm also working on one for BizBuzz which is playing off the idea of buzzing and bees. I wanted to create these graphics with some unifying theme from the original blog or source that could be brought into these designs. My design for the Rock Report can be seen below. I will update with more graphics as soon as they are completed!

Until tomorrow.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern



No comments:

Post a Comment