Monday, April 8, 2013

My 30th Blogiversary!


Leads for OnPoint Media went okay today.  I came across a business called B & E Painting.  They were located in Arizona or something so it didn't do me/us any good, but I kind of wanted to shoot them an email suggesting that if they want people to be comfortable with them hanging around their homes, it might not be such a great idea to use an abbreviation that is shared with the exact crime people would be worried about.  It's like naming a pet store 'The Rabies Emporium'.  

Last week I sent my ideas for a revamped Rock Report.  I was asked to write a page but instead came up with two and a half pages which I hope doesn't back fire.  The actual list was more or less done in a couple of days but there was one paragraph in the pitch which thought could be a lot more concise.  I took a couple of days, rewriting it and rewriting it but every time I did it came out longer so I eventually just sent it and hoped for the best.  I guess we'll be having a meeting about it in the near future.  

In other news, the YouTube PSA video that intern-Valerie and made went up on Friday and got roughly 10,000 hits in its first weekend.  

Travis Long
Esente Music Group
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment