Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What new with Becca Levy and the Interns?


4/3/13- Today I collected 32 leads which helps improves clients for On Point.  Then we had an intern meeting to discuss how to drive traffic to Becca Levy’s videos on YouTube.  One of them was to insert it into our blogs and spread the word.  Becca’s videos were made by the staff.  They are about anti-bullying and how Becca is taking a stand against bullying. After lunch I continue to work on the social media Ads.  I finished a draft of one and still need to add the logo (was not sure which logo to use).  Then I moved on to create another ad for another blog.  This one is on Drunk Driving and started to draw the car that I will have run into a tree. 

Link to Becca Levy Video (Fix You and Drop in the Ocean): http://www.youtube.com/user/beccalevymusic

 -Renee Breau
Graphic Designer 
reneebreau.com

No comments:

Post a Comment