Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Today In Esente Music Group Interning


I'm starting to get more and more writing work and just about everything I've done so far has been pretty well received.  The YouTube PSA has almost reached 20,000 fews and hasn't even been up for a week yet.  I also now have the login information for the Rock Report which means that I can make posts at my own convenience (but in a timely fashion).  What's better about it is that I can always go back and do edits and fix formatting issue.  It isn't always easy for me to see typos unless there's been some time between the writing of the piece and my first or second reading.  On Monday I was able to get enough posts written to take me through next week which leaves me plenty of time to come up with titles that play of off classic pop and rock songs.  Apparently the letter I wrote for the One Night Stand project to solicit involvement from bands turned out pretty good as well, considering I completely forgot that I wrote it.  Apparently I'll be getting a bunch more writing to do today but have absolutely no idea what it will be for.  I don't particularly since A) This kind of writing is a lot less stressful that working on my own projects and B) It's just great to have my skills recognized and be able to spend more time writing and less time list building, though I still have fun with leads on occasion. 

No jokes today.  Sorry. 

Travis Long
Esente Music Group
PR Intern  

No comments:

Post a Comment