Monday, April 29, 2013

Another Begins

Today is my day back in the office since last Wednesday. Last Thursday I wasn't feeling very well so I stayed home instead of coming into the office. Today I jumped right into conducting Internet research for OnPoint Media. We've move onto a new list for Saugus, MA. Some of the lists that I've been searching through include computer hardware and software, electronics & appliances and consumer services. I'm not entirely sure how many I have found so far, but the numbers seem to be adding up nicely.

This is my last week of classes of my junior year in college, and it's crunch time. I've been working early into the morning hours trying to get papers, projects, and other assignments completed before it ends. Next week is my finals week, but thankfully I only have to show up for three finals, two of them are completely online.

This semester has gone by incredibly fast. I can't believe that my junior year of college is coming to and end. And also my first internship here at Esente will also be coming to an end within the next two weeks. I'm excited for everything that I have accomplished in and out of this environment. I wouldn't change a single thing about the experience I have gained over the last few months here wit Esente Music Group. All things must come to and end, but with the end of one journey, another begins.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment