Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Social Media Ads- Renee Breau


4/30/13- Today, I collected 42 leads in Somerville, Ma for On Point, one of my best numbers lately.  While eating lunch Ron was talking about the basketball player who came out gay this week.  Then started talking about Rocky Marciano, wrestler from MA, and could not believe I did not know who he was. Then after lunch I continued to find articles for 2 blog and write a summary of them, so Amanda can use them for Right Now against bullying and Stop Drunk Driving Now blogs.  Then after finding an article for Right Now Blog, I decided to make an Ad for the blog which I then sent Amanda before leaving.  The concept was to attract the eye with the image of grave stone, showing what bullying can in end.  I also finished the Ad for Buzz on Bullying Blog.   

-Renee Breau 
Graphic Designer
reneebreau.com    







No comments:

Post a Comment