Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lead Them


Last week I finished a couple more of the social media promotional posters for the different blogs Esente runs. I enjoy doing these because we are given a lot of freedom with them and I can bang them out pretty quickly. I am working on another Buzz on Bullying and BizzBuzz at OnPoint as well but they are just in the beginning stages.



Today I have just been plugging away at leads. So far I've done very well working my way through several lists getting good numbers. Since day one of the internship I have definitely improved at leads and at this point I enjoy doing them. As much as I do like them now hopefully this afternoon we will continue to contact bands for One Night Stand or be able to do some work on art.

Tim Pietrasik
Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment