Monday, April 1, 2013

This Weekend

Valerie Nelkin
St. Lawrence University '10
Graphics Intern 2013

I had plenty of fun this weekend, took a trip to New York City for the New York International Auto Show!  Saw some awesome cars, and even got to visit with some family while I was there.  Here are some of the highlights from the show:
The new Stingray.

The Lambo Aventador.

A beautiful fuschia Aston Martin Vanquish (I think it's a Vanquish).

And of course, the Bugatti Veyron. 

Other than that, just playing more catch up on leads and getting ideas for more posters while polishing up the ones I already have in the works.  Excited for today though, as after lunch everyone is going to get a new creative project to do, depending on what they are interning for, which means new graphic project for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment