Thursday, April 11, 2013

4/11/13

Today we spent an extra hour and a half collecting leads for Onpoint Media; I was able to find 47 by the end of the day. The rest of my day was spent on marketing Becca's youtube video. I did this primarily via e-mail and text today. Feedback has been few and far-between, but all of it has been extremely positive! As far as I am concerned, the video could be viewed by one person or a million people; as long as someone has benefited from its powerful message, I consider our work a success. Midway through the day, between collecting leads and marketing Becca's video, I was able to speak to Ron about extending my stay with Esente to "internship 2.0." I am excited to continue developing many skills during the 2.0 extension, primarily my writing.

-Robert Skolnik, PR Intern, Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment