Monday, April 22, 2013

Last Monday at Esente Music Group

Never thought this day would come, but today is the last Monday I will be spending with Esente Music Group. Starting next Monday, my full course load for this summer semester will be starting and my schedule will no longer allow daily trips from Boston to Beverly for 6 hours a day. If I could have it my way, I would continue working here over the summer rather than be stuck with 3 classes a day and homework in the meantime, but that is the way my program works. On a separate note, my typical morning routine yielded normal business contact collection for OnPoint media, where I collected 33 businesses in Belmont, MA. Afternoons this week could be different than last week, either due to the conclusion of my internship, or the necessity of sending more marketing emails to bands for One Night Stands concerts. As I mentioned in last week's posts, those marketing messages have not gone very smoothly, largely due to Facebook's spam blocking technology, so needless to say, I would rather post on a few blogs instead.

This concludes the first of my last week's blog. I'll be back tomorrow.

Bradley Simonsen
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Spring Semester 2013
Public Relations/Marketing Intern   

No comments:

Post a Comment