Thursday, April 25, 2013

Goodbye Esente! You Have Taught Me Well

Today is finally the day. After this afternoon, my internship with Esente Music Group will be concluded. It has been a long, fun, and interesting working experience that I have learned quite a bit from. Before I began work here, I was involved with only a few aspects of music as a profession. I was attending shows, playing shows, organizing shows and working with bands, but working at Esente has strengthened my existing skills and turned me into a well rounded individual. I now know how to conduct behind the scenes operations that may be small on the surface, but contribute to a much larger picture that keep this company moving. I have further developed my research skills, my organizational skills, and my creative problem solving skills through working on various projects. These projects include list collections of artists and bands, development of marketing letters, and pulling together details on large music events. This has been an experience I will not forget and my desired future to work in the music industry will be far more likely due to the skills I learned at Esente.

This concludes my final blog post in the most interesting work experience of my career.

Thank You Esente!

Bradley Simonsen
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Spring Semester 2013
Public Relations/Marketing Intern  

No comments:

Post a Comment