Friday, August 2, 2013

Washington DC Version 2

Today Friday I realized yesterday that I have another idea about the Washington DC music cove that was left out even though I already finish the graphic for it.  I thought it would be better to have two version completely different just to what could happen maybe it works out maybe it doesn't but it is definitely interesting to go in another opposite direction sometimes great things happen that way.

The central idea of this version is to play with the image of George Washington in a way that will appeal younger generation. A couple of years ago this advertising campaign from a art museum in northern Spain did a similar thing but it completely backfire there was so much outrage from the big museum financial supporters (rich people) that they have to pull every advertising piece out there immediately, personally in my opinion it wasn't a big ideal in fact I thought it kind of funny.

Jorge Herrera
Graphic Design

No comments:

Post a Comment