Friday, August 16, 2013

Last Day

     Today is my last day at Esente! I am feeling pretty sad about it so I've been listening to a lot of upbeat music to brighten my mood. I started the morning collecting leads for the list that I started yesterday, which was Autos for Springfield, MA. It had over 20 pages on Merchant Circle and I got to page 19 so it's a bit annoying that I couldn't finish it in time, but I guess not the end of the world. It's weird to think that this is going to be my last time blogging and collecting leads as an intern here.
     After lunch I'm going to check a website that Amanda asked me to proofread/check to make sure there are no mistakes/that everything is working before the site goes live. Once I finish doing that I'm probably going to work on editing the photos of faces for Ron's "face the facts" of bullying commercial idea. Last week I collected a ton of bullying statistics from the stop bullying now website and I just have to start pasting them onto the foreheads of the faces that I found. That should take a while so it's probably going to be the last thing that I complete here! So strange.

Hollister Ream
Graphic Design Intern
Wheelock College '14

No comments:

Post a Comment