Friday, August 9, 2013

Second to Last Week

     This week is my second to last week at Esente, meaning that next week will be my last one here as an intern. I've really enjoyed working here thus far and I am going to miss it. Since I don't study graphic design at school, I'm going to miss designing things on a daily basis. Parts of me wish that I had at least minored in graphic design or some other field of art, but I really do like what I'm studying and I can always go to grad school for art. I do take art classes at my school but graphic design isn't offered at my school, which is a bummer. Most of what I do in graphic design I mostly just teach myself, which is fun yet limiting.
     This morning has been filled with collecting leads, as usual. I collected a total of 50 which is a little below average but my lists were filled with businesses that had no website so a low lead number is to be expected. About an hour ago Ron discussed what he wanted all of the interns to help him with after lunch. He wants us to help him with a few commercial ideas for the anti-bullying campaign with Becca Levy. I'm excited to help out because I like coming up with creative ideas for things like this, so it should be a nice change from what I usually do in the afternoon. Yesterday I finished a few CD covers for the Seattle Rockers Against Bullying 50 Project. These are two ideas I came up with:





Hollister Ream
Graphic Design Intern
Wheelock College '14

No comments:

Post a Comment