Thursday, August 1, 2013

day 23 of this so called Budoucnost

The Czech word for Future is really close to the Slovak one (Budúcnosť). I wonder if they're pronounced similarly. Also, I wonder what the roots are for both languages; I may have to research that at a later date.

Anyway, yesterday afternoon I continued working on the logo from Tuesday and I got a few versions done, but I don't know if I really liked what I came up with. I would have liked to have had more time to conceptualize, but you get what you get. I then worked on some 50 project cd covers, painting and sketching away to see what I could get— which wasn't much as far as good or even finalized ideas, but it was still helpful.

This morning I started and ended with leads, but around 9:30 Ron asked a few of us (girls) to help choose out cloths for a photo shoot next week. I think we'd need to see the dresses on the girl to be able to actually pick something out, though. Even though I worked on leads for less time than usual, I got higher than my average. I think that's probably because I got some good lists, but it's still nice to see an improvement, even if it's a little late in the game; in two weeks, I'll be having my last day here and then packing up and heading out to Rochester!

Carolina Rago
RIT Student
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment