Thursday, August 15, 2013

Nearing the End

     Today is my second to last day at Esente. It's definitely bittersweet knowing that tomorrow will be my last day. I have learned a lot and have met a lot of really cool people here, but I am ready to go back to school for my senior year. Since I don't study graphic design at school, being a graphic design intern here has really motivated me to start working more on graphics and to try and learn as much about it as I possibly can.
     On Tuesday Becca Levy was here and towards the end of the day I had the chance to watch as she practiced a speech regarding bullying which was later filmed. It was cool to do something new and different and to really see how everything was pulled together. It was also cool meeting her in person since I've heard and read so much about her since she is basically a celebrity for the company. I wish I could have done more things like this all summer, but I'm happy I got to have at least a taste of filming by the end.

Hollister Ream
Graphic Design Intern
Wheelock College '14

No comments:

Post a Comment