Monday, August 5, 2013

Cinco

Jayna Lininger is here today! We haven’t met her yet but she should be here soon. I’m really excited for this afternoon. We’ll be in a recording studio with a hot mic. I’m not sure yet what I’ll be doing but no matter what it is, it will be great to get to experience it. I’ve never been behind the scene of any productions. I know that it always looks easier and more glamorous than it actually is but I’m still excited.

Next week will be my last week in the office. We’re finishing up our responsibilities for 50 and will hopefully be able to put a wrap on some intern videos before a lot of people leave. I can’t say I’ll miss the hour-long drive but I will miss everything else. I’m going to try the Intern 2.0 program so I’ll still be a little involved.

Have a great day, everyone!

Hanna Lane

University of New Hampshire

No comments:

Post a Comment