Tuesday, August 13, 2013

day 27 of this so called Mustaqbal

Somali today. Apparently it's an Afro-Asiatic language, but I've never heard it that I know of.

So last week I worked on the 50 project album covers, and I found some pictures I've taken in the past few years that would make cool covers. I'm excited to work through those some more this afternoon and see what I can come up with.

This morning it was back to leads, and of course manta went down again, but I didn't do too badly. And I somehow managed stay awake the whole time. I think it was easy because I was getting really into the music I was listening to and being dancing along in my head.

Becca's in today to do some shooting upstairs, but I'm excited for Thursday. I'm going to be at the shoot on Thursday doing what I did last Monday, which was taking behind-the-scenes shots. It's sad though, because Thursday will also be my last day here at Esente.

Caroling Rago
RIT Student
Graphic Intern


No comments:

Post a Comment