Thursday, August 1, 2013

Already August!

I can't believe it's already August! Looking back on my time at Esente I have gained so much experience from this internship and will take what I have learned with me after I leave, which is sadly going to be next week.  I think during my last week Esente will have some fun things lined up because Jayna Liniger is coming! This morning the female interns (since most males aren't interested in fashion) were asked to look over some of the outfits she planned to bring for her photo and video shoot.  We all gave our opinions on her outfits and I personally can't wait to see how the outfits turn out since shopping is a little hobby of mine and I love looking at clothing. 

Yesterday was the big Flamers e-mail collection day! Pete, Shayna, and I arrived at the Prudential Center ready to ask for some e-mails.  I was so happy the directions my mom wrote out for me worked and I didn't get lost which was probably my biggest fear of the day. We got to wear Flamers shirts while we offered customers free coupons and pens asking if they wanted to join Flamer's e-mail list to receive over $100's worth of coupons.  Shayna and I worked together and got a decent amount of e-mails, more than Pete at least (sorry Pete I had to tell everyone we won).  In the end it was a great experience to be able to work with a client on a personal level and do something to help her business.  I also enjoyed shopping around the mall after...again the shopping hobby.  I hope the e-mails will help her out and keep customers coming to Flamers! We got to eat lunch there and the food was pretty good so I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to go back especially when we gave out coupons! The coupons were a great marketing technique to get people to sign up and come back.

Today after lunch I will be working on some short articles for New England Allergy one of the companies that we have created a website for. Other than that not sure what else will be in store for this afternoon but it has been a great week and should be an even better weekend because I'm going away with my family for my mom's birthday this weekend!

Hope everyone has a great weekend,
Rebecca Miller
University of Wisconsin 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment