Monday, August 12, 2013

nostalgia towards leads...say whaaa???

Today is Monday, the start of my last week as an Esente intern.

Last week was very cool because Jayna Liniger was in the office taping promotional videos for her drunk driving project, as well as having photo shoots.  It was awesome meeting the infamous Jayna, as she is a big part of the company, and her voice is amazing!

Today I believe Becca Levy will be in the office, another major singer of the company, and I can not wait to meet her. Some of the other interns met her the  last time she was up for work, of course it wasn't one of my days, I was so annoyed! These two girls are basically the faces of the anti-bullying and drunk driving campaigns, and since I have been working on them, it is awesome to see the stars!

Leads were almost nostalgic today, because I am realizing how doing this research all summer has really changed me! Without realizing it I am automatically looking for contact info on websites while searching Pinterest hunting...the work place has trickled into my DIY!!!  This summer has taught me how to copy and paste and search info for companies...like a PRO! I remember my first day where it took me FOREVER to do just one lead, now I have tabs on tabs on tabs!

Tomorrow is Tuesday, which means updating the buzz blog, but who knows what else!

Meghan Connolly
Umass Dartmouth
Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment