Tuesday, August 6, 2013

day 24 of this so called Zukunft

German is an angry language. It's worse when it's German Death Metal.

Yesterday I went to the first video shoot for Jayna Lininger. It basically encompassed all of my favorite things except for cooking: photoshoots, makeup, and music. Jayna has a beautiful voice, so it was great getting to hear her live. The makeup artist (Kerry I believe, although I'm not sure on the spelling) was really nice, and her work was amazing. The best part, though, was that I got to take pictures of all the behind-the-scenes stuff, so as Jayna was getting her makeup done or they were doing sound-check or whatever else was going on besides shooting, I got to take pictures of all the action. The lighting was really difficult because it was super dim in the hallways where they were doing makeup, and where they were shooting, the stage was well lit but everything else was really dark so I'm going to have to edit the pictures to make them more balanced. That'll be my job this afternoon!

I think it was last Thursday afternoon that I went on a sales call with Ron. It was really quick; we just walked into the gas station, he told the guy why he needed a site, and about half an hour later we were out of there and the guy was getting a website. The whole process was interesting to watch.

This morning it was back to leads, which didn't go over too well. I didn't spend as much time as usual on them because Ron wanted to show those of us who went to the shoot yesterday how the videos turned out, and on top of that my first list was a total let-down with only two leads. So I didn't do so well on those today.

Anyway, it's going to be an interesting last six days here at Esente!

Carolina Rago
RIT Student
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment