Friday, August 2, 2013

it's friday, friday gotta get down on friday

     Today has been a pretty short week for me, probably because I did not come in yesterday because I wasn't feeling well/was so tired because of mono, and therefore only worked twice this week. I'm still feeling really tired today but definitely less tired than I was feeling yesterday. I've been collecting leads all morning and only collected a total of 50, which is pretty low for me. I think it's because I am so tired and can't work as quickly as I normally do. Hopefully I will be feeling better by next week and can start collecting more leads than I have this week.
     After lunch I'm probably going to be working on either CD covers for the 50 Project or logos for one of Onpoint's clients, Applied Marketing Science, Inc. I started work on the logo on Tuesday but I'm not really happy with what I have come up with so far, so I'm hoping to come up with something I like better by the end of the day.
     I'm so happy it's Friday. And now that I'm in the Friday mindset, this song is suddenly stuck in my head. It's almost so bad that it's good:


                      Friday - Rebecca Black

Hollister Ream
Graphic Design Intern
Wheelock College '14

No comments:

Post a Comment