Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Last Day at Esente

Today was the last day of my internship here at Esente Music group. It has been a great ride and I ended the summer by going out for a video shoot. Our client Becca Levy is still here and we filmed a video for one of her cover songs. The process was pretty repetitive but still really fun. We went to several outdoor locations for the filming including a cemetery, skate park, under a bridge, and near a river. I was in charge of starting the playback so that Becca could lip sync to the recording.

The crew consisted of two videographers, one makeup artist, one photographer, and several interns to help out. I can tell the video will be awesome when it is done, they got some really good takes. The song that she was singing is going to be stuck in my head for days because I heard it more than 20 times today. Overall it was a fun experience and I feel like I have a better idea of how videos are shot now.

For all of the other interns here at Esente, I wish you all the best of luck going back to school and work and whatnot. You guys made this summer a lot better than I thought it would be. I'll definitely keep in touch with everyone that I can and hopefully I see everyone again at some point. Have a great end of the summer!

Randy McGravey
Public Relations Intern
Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment