Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hopeless Wanderer

     I am so tired this morning, even more so than usual. I arrived a little early to the office and immediately started collecting leads. Today I collected leads for businesses in West Bridgewater, using the website Manta. I prefer Manta over Merchant Circle, so I was happy when I found out it was with Manta instead of the alternative. I went relatively quickly today, and ended up collecting a total of 64 leads.
     After lunch I'm probably going to continue working on CD covers for the 50 Project. I like making CD covers, and hopefully I can come up with some new and original ideas that will work well with the project.
     I am so happy that tomorrow is Friday. This weekend I'm going camping with my friends and that should be really fun. I haven't been camping in a very long time so that should be interesting to say the least. This week is my second to last week working here, which is definitely bittersweet. I have really enjoyed interning here this summer and I have learned a lot about a plethora of different things, but I am definitely ready to be back in Boston and be back at school for my senior year. Since I studied abroad in Rome this past semester, I haven't lived at my school in over 6 months and I'm excited to see all my friends and be back in school mode. Though I do love summer (obviously), I'm ready for fall!
     A few days ago I discovered this hilarious mock-music video of the song "Hopeless Wanderer" by one of my favorite bands, Mumford & Sons. It stars some of my favorite actors/comedians and is just too good not to share:

                                                  Hopeless Wanderer - Mumford & Sons
                                    with Jason Sudeikis, Jason Bateman, Will Forte, & Ed Helms
                 

Hollister Ream
Graphic Design Intern
Wheelock College '14

No comments:

Post a Comment