Friday, August 16, 2013

CD Cover



Massachusetts CD is going along well I have a good first sketch all the images I will need the only thing I am unsure is the color scheme that I could use but that's the last part of the project so I'm not too worried about it right now. I have come to thinks that doing project in which you have some emotional investment on it tend to cloud your mind, one self tends to idealized too much what we love instead of looking at it in a objective way if you want to create something meaningful you are going to have to take a step back and go back in with a new perspective detached from any idealized imagery, I know it sounds cold however it is very effective and some what rewarding when you are able to look into your self and see clearly what's affecting you.



Jorge Herrera

Graphic Design

No comments:

Post a Comment