Tuesday, August 6, 2013

John Mayer kind-of-day

     Today has been a pretty average day at Esente. I have been listening to John Mayer all morning, which always puts me in a good mood. I have also been collecting leads for both West Bridgewater and Fall River. When Manta decided to stop working (which happens quite frequently), I started collecting leads for Fall River using Merchant Circle. I prefer Manta over Merchant Circle, mostly because Manta alphabetizes all of its businesses, which makes things a lot easier. Merchant Circle is also annoying because it constantly lists businesses more than once in each list, and that is frustrating because I can never remember if I have already looked up that business or not. Other than the fact that Manta decided to stop working, I had a pretty average day. I ended up collecting 60 leads which is about average for me.
     After lunch I am most likely going to be designing CD covers for the 50 Project as well as continue working on my CD cover for the San Francisco Rockers Against Bullying campaign. Since I had not worked with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator for a while before interning here at Esente, I have definitely refreshed my memory and learned a lot about each program. It's fun to play around with each program and discover new things you can do with it that you didn't already know about. Every day I am learning something new, which is really exciting because I love learning new things.


Hearbreak Warfare - John Mayer


Hollister Ream
Graphic Design Intern
Wheelock College '14

No comments:

Post a Comment