Thursday, August 1, 2013

Last Day Here At Esente

Manta has done it again! About an hour(ish) into leads, Manta decided to kick everyone tied to Esente's IP address off from their server. I would say that was, and still is, annoying, but that would just be an understatement. As much as I dislike Manta, primarily because there is always something that goes awry with it each day, I still prefer it over Merchant Circle just because it's easier to go down the list through the businesses faster.

Yesterday, Ron did an uncanny impression of a dentist's office. First he imitated that straw they stick in your mouth to suck out the spit, then he moved on top the sounds of the drill. I was very impressed, but then again, it doesn't really take a lot to impress me. By saying this, in no way do I discount the level of skill in Ron's impression... it was still very good and spot on accurate.

So, today is my last day. I can't say that I'm too excited about this, but what's a guy to do...?

Because I'm soooo looking forward to Brooklyn in the coming week ahead, here's a tune that shan't ever be forgotten:

Beastie Boys - No Sleep Till Brooklyn

...And because I'm a House freak:
Hardwell - Live at Tomorrowland (full set)

I've had a tremendously good time working here with everybody and it's been a learning experience like no other.

Peter Dodwell
Merrimack College, 2014
Public Relations Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment