Monday, August 5, 2013

RM - 8/5/13

It is another nice day out and I'm back at Esente Music Group after a nice weekend. Today my internet research was focused in Fall River, MA. I have never been to Fall River but judging by the amount of businesses there I'd have to assume that it is one of the biggest cities in Massachusetts. I collected a below average amount of leads which totaled 34. Only about 15% of the links worked on Merchant Circle today but that's just the luck of the draw.

Ron is not in the office today because our client Jayna flew in to do some photo shoots, recording sessions, and video sessions. I hope that I can go to at least one of the sessions so that I can actually see what the process is like. I've been waiting all summer to get out of the office and this is my chance.

One thing I've learned from this internship is that projects need to have deadlines for every step of the way. Almost every project that we have worked on this summer has dissolved due to lack of direction. If I ran my own company I would make strict schedules and put certain people in charge of maintaining them. The 50 Project is the longest lasting project so far but I am skeptical as to whether or not it will become anything. It might have to be me who takes the lead, and if no one else does I will try to get that done.

Randy McGravey
Public Relations Intern
Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment