Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Graphic Design

Recently I have been trying to learn 3D modeling with Zbrush I thought it was a skill I should have give that in today's market is not enough to know how to use all of adobe suite you also have to have programming knowledge, 3D animation and photographic skills soon enough 4 years of college won't be enough to know all that, I am beginning to wonder if the nature of graphic design have change already or if it is just ignorance from  people that hire us.  I am definitely done with Massachusetts cover and now on to Connecticut. I will start first with research some first sketches to work on the composition  the gather images for the graphics and last the color I expect to be  done by tomorrow.


Jorge Herrera
Graphic Design

No comments:

Post a Comment