Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Last blog of the summer

Today is Wednesday...HUUMP DAYYY! (That never gets old!) Anyway, today is my last day as an intern at Esente Music Group, and this my last blog.  Today I was a leads Ninja! Despite some email set backs, I managed to research 40 businesses in Framingham, MA under Healthcare.  This is pretty impressive considering today I am a sniffling mess, thank you allergies!

Today Carolina and I ran a last minute curling iron related errand for the Becca Llevy shoot today.  The rest of the day, I will update the blog for the final time, which is bittersweet as it has become part of my weekly routine.

Reflecting on the summer, I am sad to leave the internship, the other interns and the other employees of Esente, it was a memorable summer to say the least.  I have learned PR experience as well as internet research, and have made some great connections which might prove helpful in the future.  I will miss the internship, however I will NOT miss the commute, it was tough! Well back to the real world of College and such.  I am leaving this internship with a lot of experience and memories.

Meghan Connolly
Design Intern
Umass Dartmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment