Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What new with the Interns?


1/30/13 I continued to collect 19 more leads for professional service companies in the Salem, Ma area.  Then gather 11 news & radio stations, 10 newspaper & magazines, and 28 emails from these 21 for Media List of Maine.  This will be used in the future to send news on artist from Esente.  At the intern meeting we discussed further projects that each will contribute.  One of the projects is called One Nigh Stand where we give bands tickets to play at a club with 4 others for anti-bully concert series.  We all will help get the bands, find a venue, promote the concert, and plan other material that is needed.  Then I continued to work on my anti-bully poster with suggestion from Amanda, I changed the color of the matches to red and cut the background in between the matches.  I took the changed photo and placed in the poster layout.  I also changed the background color to blue so the red could show up.  With the blue background I also try putting the original image and the filter green match image to see which one looked the best.  

Renee Breau
Graphic Designer 







No comments:

Post a Comment