Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Learning The Intern Waltz...




Every time I walk into my internship, there's always something to be learned. Working on Leads and my media list is vital for a company and in return, I learn a lot about Public Relations and the Music biz. Today, I got to search for leads in the Ipswich area before being whisked away to the North End. I took a break from the music movie me and the other interns are doing for Anti-Bullying with the wonderful and talented Becca Levy, and learned first hand what my Leads affect. 
There I met with a client and learned about how promoting a business helps its growth. I was also delighted this particular place was a bakery! I had a few cannoli's and absorbed as much as I could. Back at Esente, we had a food photo shoot and checked on the video status. I wouldn't consider this a job, this is an experience that can't be beat. I enjoy coming in, listening to my favorite tunes and tracking down Leads, knowing I ma learning valuable information and gaining experience and insight in the music business. I truly could not ask for more.



-Sara McClory

No comments:

Post a Comment