Thursday, January 31, 2013

Drunk Driving Poster-Interns


1/31/12
Research some facts on drunk driving to put on the poster.  I changed the layout of the Drunk Driving Poster (with the caution tape) to a horizontal layout with the tape going across the bottom.  I found an image that I had of a crowd looking at lights and thought it looked like an accident scene (which is what I wanted) and edited it in Photoshop.  Then I put the tape on opacity so it was not the main focus of the poster.  When adding the text I found it hard to choose which font to use and did many verses of the poster.  One poster idea just had the words Think When Driving and the other a fact on drunk driving.  For my second drunk driving poster I had a different concept.  The concept was to show a blurred image against a in-focus image of the same thing meaning that if both are blurred you should not drive. I might can the wording to reflect the poster’s concept more.  Continued to collect (26) leads from Salem, MA for On Point Media.  Then I worked on media list with collecting 41 emails and contact pages for Magazine, Newspaper, TV, and Radio in Maine.
Renee Breau
Graphic Designer
reneebreau.com







1 comment:

  1. We need to spread as much awareness as we can about safety issues like distracted driving. Hiring a good lawyer can avoid one’s name to be imprinted in criminal record forever. DUI conviction can hinder convict’s success in the near future and might affect their rest of life. When I worked with Los Angeles DUI lawyer I saw many cases where DUI completely destroyed someone’s life.

    ReplyDelete