Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Daily Update

Today I started the day off by tracking down leads for more potential clients in Salem, Massachusetts. The process of compiling all important date into the spreadsheets is getting a lot easier and faster the more that I do it. It seems that I've been finding more in less time, so this is definitely an improvement from a week or two ago. I researched the list of potential clients for about an hour and a half today, with a good amount of success.

After I finished researching potential clients, I began researching some more for the rest of the posters I will be designing. It was mentioned before that I had completed several of them, but had thought of another idea to unify 3 separate posters into one general theme. I have only begun researching the various types of bullying, in which I will incorporate these into the posters.

To be more specific, the idea for these three new posters is that they will each confront a different type of bullying: verbal, physical and cyber bullying. I think it’s important that the different types of bullying are brought to the public’s attention, not the most common. People need to be aware of all the different forms of bullying that take place, not just cyber bullying or not just physical bullying.

Until next time!

Joe Wing
Salem State University
Graphic Design Intern 

No comments:

Post a Comment