Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Welcome!


I'm very excited to share my experiences interning at the Esente Music Group. A little bit about me so I'm not a stranger to you guys, my name is Anna. I graduated from Endicott in May (2012). A native of CT, I'm currently living in Boston. I graduated as a liberal studies major not really sure of what I wanted to do; however, I knew that I wanted be part of a very interactive work environment. Previous to Esente I was doing inside sales for a software company. Unfortunately things don't always pan out and I was let go due to financial struggles within the company.

One door closed and another opened because I came across Esente in search for something new and different. Esente's PR internship opportunity peaked my interest because I knew I'd have the chance to put my writing skills to the test and I would be able to interact with people of different ages and backgrounds. I don't have any expertise with PR and marketing and I knew that interning at Esente would give me a better perspective and experience. Everyone has to start somewhere right?

My first couple days have consisted of creating media lists and finding leads. I never thought my sourcing at my last job would help but it has definitely paid off. I have yet to work on any projects, but I'm excited to see what is ahead for the rest of the week!
______________

"Whenever I feel bad, I use that feeling to motivate me to work harder. I only allow myself one day to feel sorry for myself. I ask myself 'What are you gonna do about it?' I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me." - Beyonce

Anna Giannoni
Endicott College
PR Intern


No comments:

Post a Comment