Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What are the Esente Interns up to?


1/23/13
Today I worked on creating a media list for the state of Maine. I gathered newspapers and magazines that are located in Maine creating a reference excel sheet.  This will be used for sending out news on  Esente’s up and coming bullying campaign.  I collected five leads of companies in Arlington, Ma.  I attended a meeting with clients to discuss the design of the website and what content is needed.  We also talked about the companies target market and what kind of Marketing they need from us (On Point Media).    

Ron had us all find cartoon images of Asian maids and cleaning ladies for reference material for an upcoming project.  Lastly, I researched more ideas and outlined the video on Becca Levy’s upcoming campaign which will be featured on Indiegogo.   
 - Renee Breau
Graphic Design Intern
reneebreau.com

No comments:

Post a Comment